Tuesday 19 March 2013

Spring!

Hey gals!

So this is just a quick outfit post because I've tonnes of college assignments to crack on with! I bought this coral skirt in River Island a few weeks back and decided to team it with this crop top from Penny's, a spikey necklace from New Look and these cute pink shoes! There's actually a cool story behind these shoes! I bought them in Penny's for €6 on Saturday but thought that they looked a bit boring so I picked up the studs and spikes in a haberdashery shop in town and glued them on in this pattern! What do you think? I love modifying stuff myself :)

The bag is from last year's H&M summer collection- it's so handy for college!

Do you guys ever change your clothes by adding embellishments to them?

Xxx

§Everythingthatglittersisgold§





3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit sweety:) I love what you did with your shoes, customizing something is a really great way to show of your personal style but also make sure that everything you have is unique:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your style, I came across your Outfits on WIWT and they are great! You have a lovely blog:)
      I have nominated you for the Liebster Award:)
      http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit!!! Your skirt is so cute!!! I am obsessed with embellishing and altering my clothing, DIY is awesome!!! I really like your blog, give mine a peek too if you get a chance! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete