Monday 11 March 2013

Dungarees!

Hey all!!

Sorry that I've been MOA for oh so long- have been swamped with dissertation work! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas (sounds so crazy saying that in March!)

Anyway I thought I'd upload one of my new outfits- it's from River Island and it's a dungaree skater skirt with little buckles attached to the bib part of the dungarees. It is so, co cute and teamed with this Tommy Hilfiger preppy crest shirt and think it's a perfect Spring look! What do you guys think??


xox
§Everythingthatglittersisgold§

2 comments:

  1. Hello, :) I saw ur post in google+ and I come!
    wud u come to my blog and follow each other? :)
    thx and Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Looks super cute:)
    xxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete