Tuesday 18 December 2012

Love Galaxy Print!

Hey there lovelies :)

Hopefully everyone is having a great Tuesday! Can't believe this day next week is Christmas Day-sooo excited! What's on your Christmas list?? I'm hoping for a new tripod for my camera so that I can shoot lots of new videos and tutorials for you guys :)

Right now I'm absolutely LOVING galaxy print! I know I said I was going to put up a video tutorial soon (I will!) but I'm trying to get some last minute submissions in before college closes for Christmas so unfortunately it'll have to wait. Never fear though, I still have a galaxy print inspired look. This particular t-shirt was a great buy from H&M and it only cost me €15.95! Bargain!! I love the tie at the front but I think I'll probably end up wearing it tucked into high waisted skirts. This green velvet skirt is from American Apparel and I love it-it's so festive! Velvet is EVERYWHERE at the moment-totally lusting after a velvet bodysuit! Have you seen any nice ones? The only thing I can say about these skirts is that they're quite a big fit-I had to go for the xs because the small seemed to bunch at the waistband at the back-not a good look! I bought this necklace in Pennys for, wait for it, €3!!! Couldn't believe how cheap it was-it looks good though right?! These shoes are the ones I already posted about-they're from Express. I love patent leather :)

Galaxy print top-H&M, Green velvet skirt-American Apparel, Gold torque necklace-Pennys, Patent leather shoes-Express 


What do you guys think of this look? Do you like galaxy print? Actually, if you have any special requests for some DIY fashion tutorials drop me a comment below and I'll see what I can do! Always looking for new projects!































Oh, I meant to include a close-up of this bag from my first post-it's from River Island and it's got such a funky print! What do you think?

Multicoloured clutch-River Island

xox

§Everythingthatglitterisgold§



1 comment: