Sunday 16 December 2012

Loving Leather

Evening all!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend :)

While I'm working on my tutorial video for the studded shirt (these things take ages!) I thought it would be nice to share some more of my favourite outfits with you. Right now I'm absolutely loving leather! These two looks feature my two favourite leather (fake!) skirts-both are teamed with a funky top and some cute slipper style shoes. This pleated skirt is from Pennys but I actually bought it last year and it is no longer available :( Never fear, Oasis are selling a similar style at the moment for anyone that is interested! I'll post a link to it below :) The polka-dot burgundy shirt with the lace ribbon is from River Island and I think it is so cute! It reminds me of something you would dress a doll in! Burgundy is definitely one of my favourite colours-espeically around Christmas. These shoes are from the American shop Express and they were an absolute steal at just $7!! They were supposed to be $40 so obviously I was delighted with the discount! I love patent things-even if they are very difficult to keep scuff-free. What do you guys think of this look? I'm always wary of wearing black because I'm quite pale but I find as long as I keep it away from my face it's all good! :)

Burgundy shirt with lace trim-River Island, Fake leather skirt-Pennys, Patent slipper shoes-Express

These are the shoes close up-I love them!!

Patent slipper shoes-Express
This other outfit is based around a fake leather (kind of a wet look) skater skirt that I bought in River Island for €22. These skirts are quite big fitting as they are supposed to sit on your waist so even the size 8 felt a bit big after washing but since I nearly always tuck tops into skirts it's actually fine! The green chiffon top is also from an American shop called Charlotte Russe (Google some of their stuff-some of it is a bit tacky but you can find real gems!)-it's a little bit like a mash up of New Look and Forever 21. When I bought this top during the summer (sadly they don't deliver to Ireland-weep!) it was half price so it only cost me about $15! I love the gold sequined Peter pan collar and I just knew they'd be back in again for Autumn. It's quite see through so I normally wear it with a black bandeau bra underneath as I think they're a bit more presentable than regular bras when it comes to tops like this! What do you guys think? The slipper shoes are from Forever 21 and when I saw them I knew I had to buy them because of the gold studs! I absolutely love this look, I think it's so effortlessly cool and chic and you could always throw on some heels, ditch the tights (essential for Irish weather!!!) and wear it on a night out!

Black wet look skater skirt-River Island, Turquoise chiffon top-Charlotte Russe, Gold studded slipper shoes-Forever 21

What kind of looks are you guys into at the moment? How do you feel about Peter pan collars and buttoned up shirts? I'd love to hear your feedback :)

Oh I almost forgot to include the Oasis skirt: 

This black fake leather skirt is from Oasis and it is retailing for €56-they offer 10% student discount though! Here is the link to it: http://www.oasis-stores.com///oasis/fcp-product/4850000201#EUR

xox

§Everythingthatglittersisgold§


1 comment:

  1. love the leather skirt! xo
    http://my-floordrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete